Last updated 15.01.2020.
The registry is owned and controlled by:
WST Productions Ltd
Business ID: 2767428-3
NAME OF REGISTRY
Vestis customer registry
WHY IS YOUR INFORMATION COLLECTED
All information is gathered to ensure you a great service and customer experience, and we thank you for your trust with it.
The legal grounds for handling your personal data is the agreement between us and you through contract (you buying from us or selling with us) and consent (you using our website and/or services).
Personal information is used for these purposes:
- Order processing, shipping, archiving and accounting
- Processing your second hand items for sale
- Paying your sales earning of your sold second hand items
- Customer relationship management
- Improving customer service and experience
- Improving internal processes
- Statistical and operational management and development
- Creating better and more personal content and marketing
- Targeting relevant content and information
- Sending marketing messages to you
- Monitoring and preventing fraud
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
We collect, store, and process your data when you are visiting our website, using our website, or using our services. Three types of data is collected; information you yourself give to us, information we gather from online services, and information we get from third parties. When you sign up for an account or a seller account with us we’ll add you to our newsletter to ensure you get all the relevant information to benefit you. You can easily unsubscribe anytime.
Information we collect directly from you:
- Personal information, your name and surname
- Contact information, email address, phone number and address
- Bank account details (IBAN and BIC), if you have items for sale with us
- Payment details, for processing your orders and possible returns
- Social media data, if you register with your Google or Facebook login email and certificate
- Account information (if you register an account), like login credentials, including email address and password, and account settings, and wishlist
- Items you send to us for sale
- Communications you send us, like questions, conversations, or other information you submit to our customer care via any messaging platform
- Marketing messages consent and prohibitions
Information we collect from online services and analytics:
- Delivery information, like delivery and payment method, and delivery address
- Order and purchase history, like ordered products and returns
- E-commerce use and browsing, and device used
- Interests gathered from purchasing and use history
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Your data can only be accessed by our employees, our software partner, and authorized parties. Partners have access to your data only in the extent as they need it; they are only allowed to use it for providing services for us.
Who can access your data and why:
- Employees of Vestis, so they can serve you
- Payment gateway partners, which process your payment
- Shipping partners, who deliver the products to you
- Our software partner, who takes care of our IT-systems
- Marketing software which help us communicate with you at the right time and give you a great experience with us
We may have to share your information with law enforcement and/or fraud prevention agencies if needed.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION
All personal information you share with us is kept secure and strictly confidential. Our systems are password authenticated.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect the connection between our website and your browser. SSL is an encryption security protocol which keeps the connection secure and safeguards any sensitive data, such as your personal information or payment information. It prevents anyone from reading and modifying any information transferred. You can view our SSL certificate’s details, like the issuing authority and the corporate name of the website owner, by clicking on the lock symbol on the browser bar.
Please notice that there is no 100% secure method of transferring data over the internet or an electronic form of storage. However, we are taking all the necessary steps and protocols to ensure security.
Any person whose personal data is being collected, held or processed is a date subject. As a data subject, you have the right to:
- Access your data
- Get information on the processing of your personal data
- Demand us to correct your inaccurate personal data, and to have incomplete personal data completed
- Have your data erased and to be forgotten
- Restrict us the processing of your data, however in a way that we are still able to let you use our website and/or services
You can modify all personal information in your account. If you’d like your account to be deleted, contact us and we will permanently delete it for you.
CHANGES TO THIS DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
If you have any questions regarding how your data is handled at Vestis, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.